------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Rising Gaijin's 1st Blog

I am not much of a typer. But when I actually get the chance to sit on my toilet and type about stuff then I get things done. I worry enough about if people even look at my videos(youtube.com/risinggaijin) or listen to my podcast. (risingxgaijin.podomatic.com) In this blog i hope to improve not only my typing skills but to also  jump start a few functions of my brain, but to just to give you an insight of what i think about countries around the world.

Earth Pictures, Images and Photos
If I really think about it I have always been an explorer. When I was I was a child, whenever our family would travel to a different persons home or a  family members house I would wonder off wondering into different room to see what I could find. At parties I would wonder off into the park to see what was beyond it. I found if i climb the hill behind the park there were  train tracks and after climbing the mountain found a river. I remember looking down from the top of the mountain standing  and looking down at the people who knew nothing of what is beyond the park. It felt good to be one of the people who go further than others. I then told myself i never want to be left behind or never wanted to stay in the same spot ever in my life, but to keep on moving and traveling. To me if there is something or some place i have never seen. It doesn't exist until i see it with my own eyes. 
forever alone Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment